Parishioners can find CTK Death Notices on our Funeral Ministry Facebook page at CTKFuneralMinistry or they can be added to a Parishioner email list – CTK Funeral Advisory List by sending an email to the coordination signifying that they would like to be advised when a death occurs in our Parish.
Contact: Blair Brown Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An amazing way to wrestle with the BIGGER questions of life while meeting new people and having fun. Alpha is an 11 week experience that is currently being done online. We watch an engaging video and enter into discussion for a chance to ask questions and share ideas and experiences. Each evening lasts about 75 min. If you are new to the neighborhood, Alpha is a great way to connect. If you are exploring faith or are open to learning about life through the lens of Christianity, you will have a ball. No previous experience of religion required. People from other religions are also welcome. The course is free and no commitment is required. If it is not for you there is no pressure to return. Register online at www.Ctkdartmouth.com/alpha
This team is in place to manage all non-pastoral affairs for the Parish. It consists of five sections as follows:
○ Administration: Responsible for creating a welcoming presence and effectively performing the overall administrative support functions to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the parish office.
Contact: Darlene Bonang Email: email@example.com
○ Facilities: Responsible to manage the long and short term needs of parish assets such as facilities, parking lots, meeting room schedules, etc.
Contact: Doug Graves Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Finance: Responsible through Finance Council and The Finance Manager to manage the Parish Finances through Budget preparation, cost accounting and financial advice to the Pastor.
Contact: Chris Yetman Email: email@example.com
○ Human Resources: Responsible to ensure that Parish Policies, consistent with Diocesan Direction, are in place for hiring and management of Parish staff.
Contact: Sharalyn Young Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Policy and Procedures: Responsible to review current Parish policies/procedures and recommend amendments and/or new polices/procedures be put in place to ensure consistency throughout the parish.
Contact: Henrietta MacNeil Email: email@example.com
To learn more about any of these teams, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
St Thomas More Knights of Columbus Council 13987
We are a family oriented group of Catholic men taking pride in anything we can do to help others. Active in church and community we support our Sunday school programs, music ministry, ALPHA, hospitality and ushering to keep our church facility open within guidelines during the pandemic. We are seen assisting with weddings, brunches, catered meals, hosted events, barbeques, and children’s annual picnics. We work closely with CWL, and Society of St Vincent de Paul, and we respond to help others and local Charity’s in need as best we can. Our Knights are always working to find ways to financially support outreach ministries, parishioners and community members in need while keeping the confidentiality of our benefactors in check.
Grand Knight Ken Harrity © 902 452 3352 – email@example.com
Deputy Grand Knight Brian MacIntyre ©902 452 3963 – firstname.lastname@example.org
St.Thomas More Conference Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
The Saint Thomas More Conference SSVP was formed in 1978 with a mission to offer emergency assistance to our neighbours who find themselves without adequate food or resources to support their families. Our primary focus is assisting families dealing with food insecurity. We do this through our partner food bank, the East Dartmouth Christian Food Bank, our Emergency Pantry at St. Thomas More Church, and our Christmas Food Hamper Program. In addition and subject to funding availability we assist families with home heating oil, with utility bills such as power and water, and occasionally with rent assistance.