Registration is Open for the Following Weekends:
July 11 & 12
July 18 & 19
Public Masses will resume at Christ the King following strict health and safety guidelines from the Archdiocese.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- Plan to Attend Mass Every Other Week — In our recent survey to the community, nearly 400 people indicated that they were ready to return to Masses weekly, but we can’t accommodate that number of people on a weekly basis into our buildings while maintaining a 2m social distance. You are kindly asked, as a matter of charity toward the rest of our congregation, to register to attend Mass every other week only until social distancing requirements change.
- Our Mass Schedule —
- 4:00 pm Saturday at St. Thomas More
- 8:30 am Sundays at St. Thomas More
- 11:15 am Sundays at St. Vincent de Paul
- 11:15 am Sundays in the Overflow Room at St. Vincent de Paul (please note: the Overflow Room will join by watching the projected the live stream Mass coming from the Church; by attending you will be able to receive Holy Communion)
- Plan to Wear a Mask — All members of the congregation over the age of 2 are asked to bring and wear a mask, unless a health condition prevents you from doing so.
- Accessibility Requirements — If you require the use of a wheelchair ramp at STM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know in advance. Thank you!
- You Must Register in Advance — Due to extremely limited space, you will not be allowed to enter the building unless you have pre-registered to attend a particular Mass.
- How to Register — Every Monday at 11:00 am, you may register for either of the upcoming two weekends. Please ensure that you register only once per household. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. A link to register will be emailed to our list (join our email list here) or you can check the website. Once you’ve registered, you will receive email confirmation.
- Online (preferred) — Registration Link will be emailed out Mondays at 11am
- By Phone (for those with no internet access) — Beginning each Monday at 11am, you may call 902-435-2500 to register for Mass for either of the upcoming two weekends.
Some Guidelines for Limited Capacity Masses
(1) Attendance cap ~50-70 people (determined by how many can be accommodated at 2m social distance at each site)
(2) Communion received as the Body of Christ (host) only, in the hand
(3) Social distancing will be observed (other than families, remain 2m apart)
(4) No congregational singing (music led by a cantor)
(5) No Children’s Liturgy
(6) No physical contact (no sign of peace, hugs, etc)
(7) Masks for congregation ages 2+ (please bring a mask)
We are obliged by our insurance company, by the Archdiocese, and by good conscience to take these health and safety precautions very seriously. We ask for your full cooperation and support.
VERY Limited Capacity — You Will Not be Able to Attend Weekly or Immediately
The number of Masses that we are able to offer depended on the availability of our volunteers and is a reasonable number of Masses for our priests to celebrate for the long-term future.
In our recent parish survey, nearly 400 people indicated that they were ready to return to Masses weekly, and we already know that we can’t accommodate that number of people on a weekly basis into our buildings while maintaining a 2m social distance. Please be aware that you will be asked to register to attend Mass every other week until social distancing requirements change.
“Sunday Obligation” to Attend Mass Still Suspended
Please note: Though public Masses will be offered, there will still be no “Sunday obligation” for Catholics to attend Mass until further notice, as this has been suspended by our Archbishop during the pandemic. If you feel that it is unwise to return to Masses for health or safety reasons, please stay home and join us on Live Stream (see below for more information).
Thank you for your patience as we prepare for your safe return! We can’t wait to see you again!
Live Stream Mass
Every Sunday at 11:15 am
Live Stream Mass in English from Christ the King will also be offered while we are facing limited capacity so you can join us virtually, if not in person!
Join us Sundays at 11:15 am. Click below to see how you can join us on Facebook Live or YouTube Live.